Analytics Translator Software
Data is inherently difficult to understand what it conveys and to produce actionable steps that bring value to an organization.
Why are analytics difficult?
Today’s solution’s landscape consists of three primary tools and services : Business Intelligence (BI) Tools (Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBi, Google DataStudio), Traditional consulting (i.e. Blast Analytics, Deloitte, a local boutique consulting agency), or In-house hiring (i.e. an in-house analyst)
Why it doesn’t work
- Cost : Tableau $2000 per user per license
- Expertise / Technical Knowledge
- Expensive ($100 – $250+ / hour).
Lots of charlatans in the industry
- Must research and hire
- Billed time familiarizing agency with data
- Analyst Salary starting around $60,000 per year
- Hiring and managing resources
- Not all analysts have holistic market knowledge
We have the skill and the experience needed to shape your vacation rental business for success. Do you want the same? Get in touch with us now!